Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Default World Angling Wicked Video

Dad showed me this video and just thought it was absolutely awesome. It's by the World Angling crew, these guys are my heroes they're living my dream.... except mines the trout stream instead of the flats.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGDtt61vNNg&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Fly Fishing Film Tour Presents World Angling[/ame]

Default Re: World Angling Wicked Video

Grazie, Franzen -

I'm goin' where they are! Sweet.

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by franzenangler View Post
    these guys are my heroes they're living my dream.... except mines the trout stream instead of the flats.
    Totally agree!!! That was awesome. Thanks for sharing.
    Seth

It's not what I catch when I'm fishing, it's what I lose that matters to me...
    ----------------------------------------
    Good decisions come from experience...Experience comes from bad decisions...

Great content, lousy photography.

Frank

That was cool! I agree with the OP though I would want to be on streams and rivers.
    -Tom Wilson
    Attention New Fly Fishers and those just wanting to improve- Join a Fly Fishing Club. They have classes on every aspect of fly fishing for beginners to advanced for free or cheaper than offered elsewhere. Some offer mentor programs. You will make friends with other fly fishers. Clubs often have outings in which members pay special group rates for guides or to fish prime private access areas.

Blog Entries

Chris: Thanks, that sure makes you want to head to Florida for some flats fishing!

Larry