I have a sick Doggie ....

sparsegraystubble

Reaction score
Maybe she just got into something and has gotten rid of whatever it was. Don't forget that she is undoubtedly dehydrated from throwing up so much. You need to make sure she has plenty of water available.

Hope she perks back up and is fine.

Don

ejsell

Reaction score
UP at my usual 0330 .... glad I was paying (somewhat) attention. Poor Dog gave it up .... four times ... barf on the carpet.:(

She's presently flaked out on top of the bed ... I hope I don't have any surprises there ....
Nothing worse than a sick pup. We changed dog food last year after several bouts of our dogs getting sick in a short span of time. That seemed to work.

My youngest pup had a cyst brewing on his back. Doc looked at it in the spring and felt it could wait another year but it blew up suddenly about 2 weeks ago so they removed it last week. Incision was way bigger than anyone thought it was going to be and needed stapled shut, but he's doing great now.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

fredaevans

Reaction score
White City (tad north of Medford) Oar-E-Gone
Maybe she just got into something and has gotten rid of whatever it was. Don't forget that she is undoubtedly dehydrated from throwing up so much. You need to make sure she has plenty of water available.

Hope she perks back up and is fine.

Don
Think you're right ... another pile to clean up but Mz Turkey is still zonked out on top of 'our bed.'

fae

Last edited:

corn fed fins

Reaction score
Hope she feels better. We all hate it when our pets are under the weather. Your fortunate in the fact it's the "in" side. Nothing worse than the explosive back side.
You can always try the old boiled chicken and rice formula to help her out.

fredaevans

Reaction score
White City (tad north of Medford) Oar-E-Gone
Hope she feels better. We all hate it when our pets are under the weather. Your fortunate in the fact it's the "in" side. Nothing worse than the explosive back side.
You can always try the old boiled chicken and rice formula to help her out.
g

'Slow cooker' going with exactly that going for 'Mz Dog-Dog.' Her real name actually is 'Turkey,' came with the name when I 'adored' her years back. Large face on the pillow next to theirs ... 'snuff-snort-wiggle-get commfie.' Sloppey kisses; "Mr Evans ... can I play with your dog?" Feed the Rug Rat(s), two of them zonked out in the guest bedroom. Called Mother ... They're here and sleeping.

"They tied some really cool fishing flies for next time we're out."

He now has his own reading chair - reading lamp. 'I will sit here, you will sit there, I will read to you.' Standing in front of my book shelves ... thinking .. finger point .. finger touch. Pulls one on navigation, 'You really know all this stuff?'

Tonight he will get his first lesson using a proper Sexton and Chronometer.

"You really know how to use this stuff???!!"

"I'll have you within a 100 yards of where we're standing."

Mother will drive us down to the lake, I don't do night driving any more. Acknowledge your limitations.

ddb

Reaction score
Back off on the food for 24 hrs, then go bland -- rice -- and small portions for a start. Watch water intake too. Enough to avoid dehydration but no deep guzzling.

BTDT, got a stack of tshirts.

Good luck!
ddb