that I can't remember the name. Can't try a search obviously because I don't know what to search for, also don't remember if I saw it here on the forum. Basically after tying it comes off the eye at 90 deg's. allowing a drift where the fly rides parallel rather than in-line with the tippet. Terminology may be off here but I hope you get my drift. Thanks