can anyone help me identify this rod?

wadec

Reaction score
Hello,

I think I got lucky and picked this rod, reel, and case from my local goodwill for $25. There's only one marking on the rod, a logo. Does anyone recognize this?

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, I hope you will take time to look around at all the information that is available here and decide to become an active member of the group.

Looks like a home roll but someone here will recognize the blank shaft. The reel is worth what you paid for the outfit. You should edit and put another picture showing more of the butt section of the blank, that way the members will get a good look at the material and finish.

Ard

jpbfly

Super Moderator
Reaction score
:eek:not easy....Fisher and Browning made brown rods for a while...if there's nothing on the rod it must be a custom one:eek:

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

and:welcomean

wadec

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, I hope you will take time to look around at all the information that is available here and decide to become an active member of the group.

Looks like a home roll but someone here will recognize the blank shaft. The reel is worth what you paid for the outfit. You should edit and put another picture showing more of the butt section of the blank, that way the members will get a good look at the material and finish.

Ard
Thanks...I'll take some more pictures Monday (left the rod at work) and post them.