10 Year Anniversary on NAFFF

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
Yesterday was my 10th year anniversary on NAFFF! Yahoo!
I just want to say how much I have enjoyed being here and meeting so many great folks that also love fly fishing and that it has been with great pleasure to have fished with so many of you over the years.

scoutm

Reaction score
Awesome!! You are a fantastic ambassador for the forum! It has been a pleasure and privilege to meet and fish with you.

spm

Reaction score
Larry,
Congratulations on 10 years. This forum would not be what it is, were it not for your constant voice of reason.

Best,
steve

ia_trouter

Reaction score
Are there no term limits here Larry? :D

Seriously though I have used MANY hobby forums for about 25 years now. Only a couple of them were as friendly and full of quality content as NAFFF. The one thing the great ones all had in common was a couple Mods like you. Happy anniversary and I hope there are many more.

duker

Reaction score
Right back at you Larry. You're one of the reasons this forum is what it is.

Here's looking forward to the next ten years.

Scott

dakotakid

Reaction score
Congratulations, but more importantly thanks much for helping to make this my favorite forum. Come to think of it, it's the only forum I regularly visit, partly because it is well moderated to keep the focus on helpful, friendly responses to all kinds of questions.

Well done and thanks again.

sparsegraystubble

Reaction score
I have only been here for a couple months, but as others have mentioned, your efforts and those of the other administrators make this a very comfortable place to visit and participate.

I have used other forums (not on fly fishing) and the lack of snarky, rude and critical comments here is refreshing. That doesn’t just happen. It takes some folks who both set a good example and who enforce reasonable standards of decorum and behavior.

You and others here certainly make the difference.

Thanks,

Don

bumble54

Reaction score
I would echo those sentiments, the UK site used to be a bear pit, much, much better now but not as good as this OMHO.

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks guys for all the kind words, it is very much appreciated.
This forum is the best and it is all because of all the great members we have here.

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey there Larry,

I was away hauling stuff out to the lake yesterday and Thursday but am here reading threads today. Funny how fast ten years slip away isn't it? It's not easy being the guy everyone likes but you are that guy.

Ard

flyminded

Reaction score
Wow congrats on the 10 years .....and having the fortitude to moderate this board to maintain it a level that I haven’t seen on any other. :thumbsupu

But Larry, 10 years almost 2,000 posts a year .....you really should go fishing more.:boink: