Some Great Pics!

FrankB2

Reaction score
Here's one of my favorites. It was taken while fishing for trout on the Neshaminy Creek this past May. The trout were eagerly taking soft hackles.

FrankB2

Reaction score
That canoe is picture perfect for ff'ing scenes!

Anyone have any pics with props, etc? I read fly fishing magazines, but only for the photo's. ;)

arkman

Reaction score
Is that a wisky jack paddle in the canoe? They sure look nice but how do they feel? I spend a good 20 minutes drooling over one this last weekend.

Cool Hand Hodge

Reaction score
Swear to God, i didnt read the text, buzzed down to the pictures, and thought to my self...Wow...looks just like the Au Sable near Grayling. The area in that picture just happens to be world class hex water in the summer. Ask me how i know!

RayMO

Reaction score
Yep I love canoes too, especially ones like you posted Frank all wood are wood frame with canvas cover. I have an old town sitting in the back yard makes me want to get it out. I wonder if these all bones could get in out without doing some serious harm :icon_bigg

FrankB2

Reaction score
That's quite a spectacular vista, Wonderfulremark!
It sure looks like a Whiskey Jack paddle. Here's my canoe in a county park lake. The lake is actually much nicer than it appears in this picture. It just happens that I fish that cove a lot, and tend to wade along the bank.

yatahey

Reaction score
Canoes are definitely photogenic objects. The shape is a classic for leading the viewer into a photo and are just beautiful on their own as well. Really great photography Frank.