Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  20
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Has anyone ever used this net?

I saw one of these somewhere else just recently. Can't recall where. There was some suggestion that guides are using these to let their sports get their grip and grin shots while reducing mortality. For them, it might pay for itself in good publicity and tips.

"Every [child] has the right to a first fish. On this particular planet, no man is granted a greater privilege than to be present and to assist in the realization of this moment". Bill Heavey

Quote Originally Posted by JoJer View Post

There was some suggestion that guides are using these to let their sports get their grip and grin shots while reducing mortality.
    Per their website: The hoop size on the current model is 11" x 15" with a 14" water retention pouch.

People are "gripping & grinning" with 14 inch trout? I guess if you hold it out there far enough...

"Joe"

"We fish for pleasure; I for mine, you for yours." -James Leisenring

3. Likes mcnerney liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by stenacron View Post
    Per their website: The hoop size on the current model is 11" x 15" with a 14" water retention pouch.

People are "gripping & grinning" with 14 inch trout? I guess if you hold it out there far enough...

"It's not the size of the fish in the fight...."

"Every [child] has the right to a first fish. On this particular planet, no man is granted a greater privilege than to be present and to assist in the realization of this moment". Bill Heavey

5. Likes stenacron liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12