I need help with fly rod and reel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Portdal

Reaction score
I'm hoping i can get some help from you fine folks. I was left a fly rod and reel by a friend who passed away and would like to sell it as I don't fish. I have no idea what this is worth and hope someone can guide me in this.

It is an Orvis Helios ZG 4-pc, 2wt, 8' 4" Mid Flex with an Orvis CFO reel, in very good condition (I believe he only used it a couple of times.)

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Attachments

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Log on to eBay and enter searches for the rod and reel separately. Find some with what seem to be logical pricing and save them to a Watch List. If and when they sell you will know what people spend on same.

We aren't experts on resale value here so the auctions are the best bet.

Portdal

Reaction score
I'm hoping i can get some help from you fine folks. I was left a fly rod and reel by a friend who passed away and would like to sell it as I don't fish. I have no idea what this is worth and hope someone can guide me in this.

It is an Orvis Helios ZG 4-pc, 2wt, 8' 4" Mid Flex with an Orvis CFO reel, in very good condition (I believe he only used it a couple of times.)

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Thank you for your advice, I'll give that a try.

rockriver

Reaction score
If I was left something by a friend, I'd keep it. I have several items now that I never use that were given by friends that will never be sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.