Forum Classified Ads

dorian.ducker

Reaction score
I personally think it would be really neat if somehow the forum classified ads became more active. I bet a lot of us have gear we don't use, and others are always looking for a good deal. This website is such a great resource for all things fly fishing it would be great to get those ads active!!!

Frank Whiton

Most Senior Member
Reaction score
Hi Dorian,

I agree. Steve has open up the classifieds to dealers but I have not seen any take advantage of it. I know we have some part time dealers on the forum. It would be good if they posted something. How about a special deal for NAFFF Members. Maybe Joni could list her fureled leaders.

I have never sold any of my fishing gear other than boats. I have every reel I ever bought except for some I lost over the years or gave to my son. Even those lost ones are probably in a box some where. I try to buy top line stuff and have never felt that I needed to up grade. I don't buy a bunch of gear like some. Maybe others keep their stuff too.

Frank

flygrlz

Reaction score
Hi Everyone...

I actually joined the site because i have a couple of vintage items I would like to sell here. I'm not sure if I'm reading the rules correctly.
Could someone advise me about how many posts I have to make before posting an ad myself? I understand it says 20, what I don't understand is, what is considered a post?

Would this count?

Thanks,
flygrlz.

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Everyone...

I actually joined the site because i have a couple of vintage items I would like to sell here. I'm not sure if I'm reading the rules correctly.
Could someone advise me about how many posts I have to make before posting an ad myself? I understand it says 20, what I don't understand is, what is considered a post?

Would this count?

Thanks,
flygrlz.
Flygrlz: Yes, that post will count, 19 to go, just look around and make some positive comments on other threads on the forum, we are just looking for good positive participation.

Larry