Time Is Running Out.

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
We haven't went oveboard promoting the 2018 Keep 'em Wet Photo Contest and currently there are but 9, count 'em nine entries.

Surly you folks have taken a picture of a catch this past season where the fish was in the water? This contest was done a couple years ago with plenty of participation and we were hoping to see some great shots of healthy fish ready to swim away unharmed in this years addition.

You've got until the end of this month to get er done so how bout it people?

The contest thread is located here > 2018 Keep 'em Wet Photo Contest

lacivic99

Reaction score
*Posted submission in the wrong thread. I'll post my pics up in the official contest thread

Last edited:

spm

Reaction score
I'm sorry, Ard. I wanted to post, but haven't been able to get out since March and that trip was cut short due to weather. So, no fish for me.

steve

rc51sport

Reaction score
I've been saving my entry for after this weekend. I have been planning on flying to FL friday morning to meet up with my cousin for my first salt fly trip. Hoping to get some worthy pics.
Not entirely sure how this will pan out considering the storm. Scheduled to fly out of Greensboro 5:30am friday, let's see how it goes!

rc51sport

Reaction score
Another friendly reminder from Alaska, get the shots - post one - and we will see how this works out :)
Everyone is waiting for that perfect pic! Just made it to FL, hoping to make my contribution soon!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
We haven't discussed how the entries will be picked for winners yet but a great shot is a plus.

Good fishing to you buddy :)

I'm leaving now for a while to fish myself.

MCHammer

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Caught this guy last May on the Henry's Fork swinging soft hackles.

P5190001.jpg

Oops, wrong thread. Re-posted in the contest thread.