Is it really worth.............very dumb and uncalled for..........irritating as h$##

Status
Not open for further replies.

jangles

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Marana ,Hellazonia . Idaho , Utah , Mt , NM and Wy
Why am I getting these stupid PM notifications saying I have been quoted ? WTH cares if they have been quoted . I'm sure I am not the only person on here that this irritates . Cmon people get it together and get rid of these useless and very irritating notifications .

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
I get these myself but haven't allowed it to bother me. Think of it as a service perhaps. I don't believe there is a way to turn the feature off on a person by person basis.

fr8dog

Reaction score
Why am I getting these stupid PM notifications saying I have been quoted ? WTH cares if they have been quoted . I'm sure I am not the only person on here that this irritates . Cmon people get it together and get rid of these useless and very irritating notifications .

Bugs me also.

bigjim5589

Reaction score
Those show up as private messages don't they? You can turn off those notifications, but you also won't get them for other private messages.

I also haven't let them bother me. I just figure if someone took the time to quote me, then they're at least reading what I post. :)

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
That's correct Jim, I meant no way to simply stop the "You have been quoted' message.

Come on folks, it's just a message, you can simply click it then delete them from your inbox.

philip43

Reaction score
I figured the notification was a way to keep the conversation flowing smoothly. Philip

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm thinking that the point has been made and will put this topic to rest. Please don't take offense to the closed thread, I just think it's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.