Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Default General question

When the forum opens, pictures form across the top of the page. How does one find out WHO these people are, and/or how to TIE the flies that are shown? Ay help?

Default Re: General question

Hi Auntie Em,

I would be glad to help you out but I don't understand the question. Can you give an example? Are you asking about pictures in the Gallery? Or are you asking about pictures that someone inserts in a post?

Frank

OK will try again ...
    When I first open NAFFF, pictures appear across the top of my page. "My stuff", "What's new", "What's popular, "Search". I actually recognize a few of the people shown, but otherwise, some of the flies that I'd like to try tying, or places that look cool, I have no idea how to find. Is there a way to find out who they are, how to tie the flies, and where they are? Thanks for helping!
    Auntie Em

I see Frank on board right now, so I'll bump this one for an answer.

Hi Auntie,

When I connect to NAFFF I open the Forum Portal page. There are two pictures at the top. One is a river with a fly fisher in the middle of the river fishing. The other is a picture of the butt of a fly rod with a reel attached.

I think when you connect to the NAFFF you are opening the Gallery page which is a secondary forum normally reached from the Forum Portal page. If that is true you are looking at pictures uploaded by members of NAFFF. Is this where you are looking at the photos? If so, click on the photo and it will open up and at the bottom is listed the information about the photo. See who posted it and send them a PM with your questions.

Does that make sense?

Frank