Happy Thanksgiving From...............

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
All of the administrators, moderators and the entire Fish & Fly family, to all of our members.

I hope you all can enjoy that special feeling that this holiday brings tomorrow and find it with those you love.

Ard

rc51sport

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving Ard, and to everyone else on the forums! I'm looking forward to some delicious food and beers and then a nap. Planning on taking my father in law (visiting from CT) fishing Sunday!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

chechem

Reaction score
Hello, all. We're having a traditional Thanksgiving in Virginia. Yesterday was beautiful in the Shenandoah Valley near Harrisonburg: blue skies and 60 degrees. The streams there looked inviting!

:thumb:

mka

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving, Ard....and all on the forum!!! We all have plenty to be thankful for. I'm getting ready to put the cornbread dressing into the oven:)

Be safe out there!

MichaelCPA

Reaction score
Happy TG to all, - 25C in Ontario and upstate NY today where I will be spending it with family. No fishing.

sweetandsalt

Reaction score
I love this Holiday and its tribute to native New World edible plants and animals. My wife has already processed her cranberry and orange relish and I've simmered my classic cranberry sauce. I have to go outside and cut a stem of Rosemary in the garden for the turkey rub but it is 19 degrees so I'm visiting our Forum instead.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Ard and the rest of our Forum community...the Forum is yet another thing to be thankful for.

CutThroat Leaders

Business Member
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Hard to believe another season is almost over. Thank you for all the support over the years. Enjoy the Holiday with your friends and loved ones.

silver creek

Reaction score
As we gather for our traditional roast turkey meal later today, I will say a prayer for all my friends here on TFFF. May this Thanksgiving full fill all your expectations and leave you satisfied.

flytie09

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to all at the FFF. May your turkey be forever moist and your lines forever tight....

Fish on ladies and gents!