November contest

fshfanatic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The winner of the November drawing will receive Curtis for 30 days as a live in maid.

freeze69

Reaction score
fshfanatic said:
The winner of the November drawing will receive Curtis for 30 days as a live in maid.
that doesn't sound like a prize it sounds more like a curse. (wife gets laid-off friday and curtis at the same time) remove my name for that drawing please.

Curtis

Reaction score
fshfanatic said:
I hate myself!!

freeze69 said:
that doesn't sound like a prize it sounds more like a curse. (wife gets laid-off friday and curtis at the same time) remove my name for that drawing please.
Too late. You already won. I will be there tomorrow in my tye dyed tu-tu and maid apron.

freeze69

Reaction score
Curtis said:
I hate myself!!

Too late. You already won. I will be there tomorrow in my tye dyed tu-tu and maid apron.
No problem. If you can find me your more than welcome.

P.S. The person with the maid apron on has to sleep in the barn with the horses, dogs, & cat. Not to mention any other creature that wanders into the barn. :icon_lol:

Curtis

Reaction score
freeze69 said:
No problem. If you can find me your more than welcome.

P.S. The person with the maid apron on has to sleep in the barn with the horses, dogs, & cat. Not to mention any other creature that wanders into the barn. :icon_lol:
I wouldn't have it any other way...... MOOOO!

fshfanatic said:
Maid uniform? Hell no! You have to show up in a Tube top and thong.
I was thinking cellophane g-string.

freeze69

Reaction score
If bronchitis wasn't enough now I'm going to barf. :icon_lol: better wear more than a cellophane g-string. gonna be cold in the barn. plus my wife could always use more help in the barn with hay, cleaning stalls, and all the other chores out there.(This means I won't have to do them) Free labor. :thumbsup:

JBinUTAH

Reaction score
I'm in!! It would just make the little woman a little more appreciative of what she has. Just kidding Curtis. If I win, were fishin'. You'll be cold , but were fishin'.