2006 Fly Fishing Show

Piscator

Prospecting for Trout
Reaction score
Just wanted everyone in and around Texas to know about the 2006 Fly Fishing Show on Mar 4th and 5th to be held in Arlington, TX. Everything Fly Fishing that you can imagine. From fly fishing gear, guides and outfitters. Some pretty cool door prizes as well. Here is the link to learn more: http://www.flyfishingshow.com/

I hope to see everyone there.
Terry

BigCliff

Reaction score
Might have to make the Arlington version myself! Steve I can probably help if you wanna do a booth or handout stuff for the forum.

Just so others know, us in north TX are talking about the Texas show but there are many others across the country. Take a look at the site to see if it's coming to your area.

freeze69

Reaction score
glad that bigcliff mentioned that they do shows all over. never checked there site just fiqured it was for texas only. noticed there coming to chicago feb 4 & 5th. might have to see if bigdon would be interested in going and splitting gas to chicago for this. might be interesting.

Piscator

Prospecting for Trout
Reaction score
Noticed in the Eastern Fly Fishing Magazine Winter 2006 issue there is an advertisement for the Fly Fishing Show in the inner front cover.

Later,
Terry

Curtis

Reaction score
Not coming to Utah but we get the Doug Miller Outdoors Expo that is pretty great every year. Always end up with new gear I don't need at a great price.

Piscator

Prospecting for Trout
Reaction score
Noticed in the Southwest Fly Fishing Magazine Winter 2006 issue there is an advertisement for the Fly Fishing Show on page 65. This ad mentioned the Arlington, TX show on March 4th & 5th. Door Prizes for trips to the Bahamas, Belize, Montana, Scott Fly Rod, and more. 20 to 30 programs per day on how-tos and where-tos. Casting Demos. Should be fun for all.

I'll be there.

Later,
Terry

freeze69

Reaction score
watch your mail to. i just got a flier from the chicago show yesterday. only problem chicago show is on super bowl sunday.

Piscator

Prospecting for Trout
Reaction score
Hey Freezy Man,
I guess you know where your priorities lie. Best plan your trip to Chicago. :biggrin:
Later,
Terry

freeze69

Reaction score
going to be attnedending the show in chicago here super bowl weekend.(taking saturday off of work to do so) some question. as me nor bigdon have ever been to one was wondering what we could or should expect? would we be out of line for bringing along video cameras for the fly tying row? would we also be out of line for doing the same for some of the seminars? gonna be two seminars at the same time. thinking about doing one and bigdon doing the other one and video taping it for each other and future reference. but just don't want to run the chance of offending anyone.