Free rotory vise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fshfanatic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I got a rotory vise that I dont use or need and will give to to anyone that is interested in beginning fly tying. It is not a Renzetti but it is a decent vise. You pay shipping and it is yours.

If you are interested let me know.

Curtis

Reaction score
Hey, I gave that to you to give to the kid on your block. What gives?

fshfanatic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Curtis said:
Hey, I gave that to you to give to the kid on your block. What gives?
He saved his paper route money and bought a new vise. He gave it back so I thought I would pass it one to someone else.

You want it back?

Curtis

Reaction score
fshfanatic said:
He saved his paper route money and bought a new vise. He gave it back so I thought I would pass it one to someone else.

You want it back?
Nah, pay it forward. Glad he got into it.

Curtis

Reaction score
fshfanatic said:
You should see the stuff he is tying! He ties better than you! ;)
My dead grandma could tie better then me! SHUTUP! LOL!

easternflyfisher

Reaction score
Mike,
how is this vice? The beginner one I had broke. The jaws literally fell off mid tie. How much for it?

fshfanatic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It is a decent vise. I have tied on it a couple times. It is a nice vise. $10 should cover the shipping. If you are interested, shoot me an email and we can discuss the perticulars.

freeze69

Reaction score
somebody can correct me if i'm wrong. but from the pic i believe that this could very well be the renzetti knock off that is sold on ebay. (saw the one that bigdon got) and if i'm right and i think i am. we compared it side by side with my renzetti. although the quality isn't as good as the renzetti it does have pretty much the same features. the jaws are adjustable and replacable. also some of the set screws are bigger on this vise than on my renzetti nice for somebody with bigger hands like bigdon. all in all it looked like a very nice vise the jaws were just as easy to adjust and held a hook just as strong as the renzetti. i believe the vise sells for about $70 through the retailer. look on ebay and you might be able to find the retailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.