Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Northern Indiana flyfishing

1. Default Northern Indiana flyfishing

If any of you are interested in fishing northern Indiana and Southwest Michigan waters let me know, I am the secretary of the local FFF chapter(St. Joseph River Valley Fly Fishers) and would be happy to get together with you.

2. Default Re: Northern Indiana flyfishing

Quote Originally Posted by Hawksglen
    If any of you are interested in fishing northern Indiana and Southwest Michigan waters let me know, I am the secretary of the local FFF chapter(St. Joseph River Valley Fly Fishers) and would be happy to get together with you.
    welcome aboard hawksglen. i believe that if your the person i'm thinking of i've talked to you at lunkers. i currently fish the waters in northern indiana from south bend to montecillo and from the illinois state line over to warsaw. there's actually a couple of us on here from northern in. and lower mi.

again welcome aboard and hope you enjoy.

3. Default Re: Northern Indiana flyfishing

Thank for the offer ... I never know what the New Year might bring.

Doug

4. Default Re: Northern Indiana flyfishing

Hi I just became a member here and wanted to know if you could tell me of any trout waters in our area I recently fished the little calumet and had a good day caught about 17 or so didnt know if there were any other trout streams in our area i appreciate it if you can help me thanks

5. Default Re: Northern Indiana flyfishing

Fished the little cal today caught 17 trout

6. Default Re: Northern Indiana flyfishing

I went to high school at Culver Military Academy. We fished the local lake and some nearby streams and farm ponds, but all we seemed to catch were smal mouth bass and pan fish. No one tld me we could fish for trout. Where the heck did you go? I may be back up there for another reunion and I might want to try my luck up there.bob