Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 53
  1. #21
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Rigby, ID
    Posts
    1,391
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Where Would You Live? Fly Angler's Lifeplan

    Quote Originally Posted by fysh' View Post
    Neversink, I wish you would post more often. I would still like to introduce you to a friend of mine in Island Park.

    I'm in somewhat the same boat as Kelly, we both haunt a lot of the same waters even though we have never met and fished together. He mentioned some great water, but we also have many streams and stillwater destinations that fish very well, and don't get near the pressure.
    Soon, brother, soon.

    As for all of the adoption requests, I already have two grown sons, but would definitely enjoy some of you folks to come and visit anytime

    Kelly.
    I fish, therefore I am - but I gotta go to work first..."piscari ergo sum"

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    These United States
    Posts
    157

    Default Re: Where Would You Live? Fly Angler's Lifeplan

    Quote Originally Posted by kglissmeyer1 View Post
    Soon, brother, soon.

    but would definitely enjoy some of you folks to come and visit anytime

    Kelly.
    I'm Leaving Denver right now see ya in a few hours "Pop's"
    lol

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    UT, where beer is a sin!
    Posts
    110

    Default Re: Where Would You Live? Fly Angler's Lifeplan

    pueblo CO... lived there for years and want to die there

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Berks, PA
    Posts
    936
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Where Would You Live? Fly Angler's Lifeplan

    I live in PA, so I'm in some of the East's best waters. But I think that I would have to get a summer home in Alaska. It still has some of America's last frontier. And who doesn't want to grow up to be a cowboy?
    Anthony Laurence
    www.anthonylaurence.net
    Web Developement and Design
    FlyFishinado - My Fly Fishing Blog

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Parker CO
    Posts
    286
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: Where Would You Live? Fly Angler's Lifeplan

    Glenwood Springs, Colorado. You are within one hour of the Colorado, the Eagle, The Frying Pan, the Crystal, the Roaring Fork and the Flat Tops Wilderness.

    And with the rest of the billion...

    How many trips to New Zealand and Kamchatka can I make?

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Montenegro
    Posts
    1,093

    Default Re: Where Would You Live? Fly Angler's Lifeplan

    Quote Originally Posted by kglissmeyer1 View Post

    As for all of the adoption requests, I already have two grown sons, but would definitely enjoy some of you folks to come and visit anytime

    Kelly.
    good...I dont mind spending billion when i getting dad and two big brothers

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Missouri City (near Houston), Texas
    Posts
    1,262

    Default Re: Where Would You Live? Fly Angler's Lifeplan

    Quote Originally Posted by ant View Post
    I live in PA, so I'm in some of the East's best waters. But I think that I would have to get a summer home in Alaska. It still has some of America's last frontier. And who doesn't want to grow up to be a cowboy?
    Last I checked, there weren't too many cowboys in Alaska. But frontier attitude, yes!
    On the whole, I'd rather be in Wyoming . . .
    Fly2:

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Merrimac, MA
    Posts
    4,006

    Default Re: Where Would You Live? Fly Angler's Lifeplan

    Hideto-san,

    Fysh is right - you should post more often! Good to hear from you.

    Like Ant, I'm from PA, so small stream/river fishing is pretty good here. But, in the context of your question - easy answer for me - somewhere in the Paradise Valley, MT; probably South of Livingston and North of Yellowstone.

    We have to fish Shalom's Forest again!

    Pocono

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Pinedale, WY
    Posts
    19,011
    Blog Entries
    50

    Default Re: Where Would You Live? Fly Angler's Lifeplan

    Quote Originally Posted by gjcordray View Post
    Glenwood Springs, Colorado. You are within one hour of the Colorado, the Eagle, The Frying Pan, the Crystal, the Roaring Fork and the Flat Tops Wilderness.

    And with the rest of the billion...

    How many trips to New Zealand and Kamchatka can I make?
    Now there is a plan I could enjoy (assuming Madjoni doesn't become a billionaire in the next couple years so he can take us all fishing)!

    Larry
    Larry


  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Berks, PA
    Posts
    936
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Where Would You Live? Fly Angler's Lifeplan

    Quote Originally Posted by Fly2Fish View Post
    Last I checked, there weren't too many cowboys in Alaska. But frontier attitude, yes!
    That's just a technicality..
    Anthony Laurence
    www.anthonylaurence.net
    Web Developement and Design
    FlyFishinado - My Fly Fishing Blog

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 05:51 PM
  2. Angler's Delight
    By LenHarris in forum Great Lakes Region
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-07-2008, 09:42 PM
  3. Aztec Angler's Live Person
    By Fish Bones in forum Forum Polls
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-27-2007, 10:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •