I'm back,,,,, Kinda LOL

arfishinbear

Reaction score
OK I am back home from my knee surgery, eevrything went pretty good, still in a lot of pain and wont be on the PC alot the next few days, but I will check on the fly swaps in a couple days or have my wife check the post. I have a couple for the streamer swap and a couple for the ST Patties day swap, dont remeber who right off teh top of my head but after I get a few more in I will post who all I have
Thanks Bear

Joni

Reaction score
Welcome BACK!!! and front, and sideways!!!!!
Hurry up on the recovery and BE A GOOD BOY!!!!!

txbevo

Reaction score
Glad to hear all is well. Take care and rest up so that you can hit the water soon.

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
Bear

Sounds like good news, now take it easy and let those knees heal up good, fishing season is right around the corner!

Larry

FISHN50

Reaction score
OK I am back home from my knee surgery, eevrything went pretty good, still in a lot of pain and wont be on the PC alot the next few days, but I will check on the fly swaps in a couple days or have my wife check the post. I have a couple for the streamer swap and a couple for the ST Patties day swap, dont remeber who right off teh top of my head but after I get a few more in I will post who all I have
Thanks Bear
I heard the best thing for post surgery treatment was , after 1 week to start soaking it in 45 to 50 degree water while carrying a flyrod. ......
I wish you all the best & a speedy recovery.. Did you have arthroscopic
surgery or did they do it the old way. How long until you can walk on it??

peregrines

Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator
Reaction score
Good to have you back Bear.

If you've had them 'scoped, ice is your friend.

Take it easy. You'll be rock hopping in no time.

Mark

arfishinbear

Reaction score
Welcome BACK!!! and front, and sideways!!!!!
Hurry up on the recovery and BE A GOOD BOY!!!!!
Be a GOOD boy,,,,,, ofcourse,,,,, I am sweet and innocent anyway LOL :rolleyes:
And for the pain pills aint ya suppose to take them with a shot of scotch????? LOL J/K

arfishinbear

Reaction score
Thanks every one I will be back on the lkae or in the river in no time,
dmwphoto-- come on, lets go
fishin50- thats the best therapy I have heard yet
peregrines- ues I like the ice right now, they gace me a couple cryo-cuffs that ya fill with ice water they are great
Bear

mojo

Reaction score
I had arthroscopic surgery on my knee years ago to repair a torn meniscus. The camera was as big as a 8w fighting butt that went into my knee. For about a week, I thought the surgeon left the damn camera in. (At least it felt like it was still there).

I know what you're going through. But that's when I learned to love Darvon.
:surprise::batty::batty::batty:. Makes for a good recovery.

arfishinbear

Reaction score
I had arthroscopic surgery on my knee years ago to repair a torn meniscus. The camera was as big as a 8w fighting butt that went into my knee. For about a week, I thought the surgeon left the damn camera in. (At least it felt like it was still there).

I know what you're going through. But that's when I learned to love Darvon.
:surprise::batty::batty::batty:. Makes for a good recovery.
LOL yeah my knees still feel that way at times, but its all good, with my loratab and cryo-cuffs,,,thank god for those two things ;)
Bear