Thai iced coffee, perfect morning!

fq13

Reaction score
I woke up early to a brand new day here in Florida. For the last week or two it has been blowing up to 25 knots. No flyfishing.:(
Today? Dead calm. I took my one weight out on the golf course pond with a mini foam froggy on a #10 hook and caught three blue gill, a couple of mayans, one baby bass and another that was within spitting distance of 2 pounds!
Came back home and poured two shots of espresso (el cheapo cafe bustelo) over ice with one table spoon of sweetened condensed milk. The perfect drink for an 85 degree morning and one Starbucks would charge you five bucks for.
Seriously, it's the simple things. Waking up early, taking an ultra light rod to a nearby pond to catch pan fish on ugly flies you tied yourself and and then drinking some nice iced coffee on a hot morning before eight am.
Nothing to plug in, no politics, just bluegill on a one weight with cheap Cuban coffee. Life can be good if we just chill out.:cool:

satyr

Reaction score
Nice!

When I started drinking espresso drinks it didn't take me long to realize that Starbucks was going to break the bank. Instead I spent lots of money on a good grinder and espresso machine and make my own cappucinos on the cheap every day.