Scam??????

afishtailtackle

Reaction score
Hi all may the fly be with you! i have some fly rod and rels for sale. keep getting these emails from people that want to buy. i will paste a copy. in all other things i sell this e mail ia a scam. what puzzles me is it has the flyfishing link?? look for yourself. thanks and should the webmaster be told if this is a scam??

"reliefmissionary@yahoo.com" <reliefmissionary@yahoo.com>Add sender to Contacts To: skip@afishtailtackle.comcustombuilt 4 pc. rod and reel

I have interest in buying your item as soon as possible you let me know
the present condition,picture and the final price without the shipment because i have a good shipping company that will come for the pickup of the item when we both agreed on the terms.

Awaiting your good response as i look forward doing business with you.

Regards.

custombuilt 4 pc. rod and reel - Fly Fishing Classifieds
:starwars::starwars:

JaSkynyrd

Reaction score
But his email says he's a RELIEF MISSIONARY, it can't be a scam right? I mean, poor guy can't even be a starting missionary, give him a break.

Easyway

Reaction score
This is the same guy I was dealing with, as soon as I told him I would only do transactions with PayPal, he gave up.

Dwayne

afishtailtackle

Reaction score
hi all i will look at the other links. he uses the flyfishing link in his e mails. he deserves to be gill cut and trolled for mako shark. thanks for all the info i have received e mails like this before and you are right the min you say we only accept paypal or western union they go away.