Close Enough to Turkey Day to..............................

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Tell everyone that I wish you all an easy day, a good meal, and good company for this traditional American day of feasting and thanks for all we have.

Happy Thanksgiving from your friend in Alaska :)

flytie09

Reaction score
Best of wishes this Thanksgiving to all members and their families. You keep the wheels on the wagon here Ard and we all appreciate your time and effort. :tea:

Reactions: Ard

cooutlaw

Reaction score
Thanks Ard !! To you and all Forum membership - Happiest of Thanksgivings !! May the day bring you all much Joy and Great memories with loved ones !!

Reactions: Ard

dennyk

Reaction score
Thanks Ard and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your's as well to our forum members.

Hope your day is filled with Blessings and Thankfulness!

Denny

AzTrouter

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours Ard

This is the only holiday we miss our family and friends in WY and MT, but we like to go back and elk hunt instead :- ) So we invited a nice, plump, wild AZ turkey over for dinner :- )

karstopo

Reaction score
I might be experiencing the smallest Thanksgiving gathering of my life, three people, my son and wife, but I’m having a better than great time. Too many things to list to be thankful for. I’m profoundly grateful for the multitude of blessings bestowed upon me and my family and for also being one of the 5 percent of people on Earth that get to call the USA home.

flafly14

Reaction score
Thanksgiving = best holiday of the year IMO. No pressure to buy stuff or write cards. Just take a day off work and eat a nice meal with family...and think about the many blessings you've been given. Being thankful is just so critical for living a happy, content life. Being thankful during tough times is powerful medicine to get through it. I think having a holiday dedicated to gratitude speaks very well for us as a nation. Hope you all had a great day.

MCHammer

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Happy belated Thanksgiving to you too, Ard, and to everyone else. I didn't even turn on the computer yesterday, as I'm the chef of the house and we ate fairly early.

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm chief cook and bottle washer here too Mike but I started on Wednesday with all the prep work and casserole type dishes. We had a few folks over and then watched It's a Wonderful Life as if I'd never seen it :)