I can'e remember if I saw someone from Colorado on this forum asking about entry to Canada after an impaired driving conviction.

I asked someone from Border services and they informed me that someone with an impaired chaege would be denied access for 5 years. There is however a rehab program they offer to allow access if you qualify.

Here is the website: www,cic.gc.ca criminal rehab

Hope this helps...BJ