Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello

Default Re: Hello

Welcome to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by watson View Post
    nerka,
    Smart, Lucky whatever you call it I could see myself trading 12 months of fishing a year for the 5 or so you get up that way, I know it would be worth it, at least for a while!
    I did spend a couple months up there once and well I guess I could just say each time I have been there has been one of the greatest times of my life!
    The little time I have spent up your way fishing has been focused around the Kenai area I really enjoy some of the smaller "creeks" in that area.
    However when I drove up there along with combining a section of the Alaska Marine Hwy from Prince Rupert to Haines and then getting lost along the way did make for a great way to see a fair amount of beautiful country!
    Cheers!
    Im glad to hear you enjoyed yourself. Save up your pennies and the next time you come up do a fly out to Bristol Bay. What you thought might have been awesome fishing will pale in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by nerka View Post
    Im glad to hear you enjoyed yourself. Save up your pennies and the next time you come up do a fly out to Bristol Bay. What you thought might have been awesome fishing will pale in comparison.
    Ah….Your right, you were smart enough to be born there.
    I should shoot for that area on my next visit
    You guide up that way?
    Cheers!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123