C & F Design Flyboxes

Teamanglerx

Reaction score
I was looking at maybe getting some C & F fly boxes but when I went to find their website all that came up in my search was places to purchase them. Does anyone have the link to C & F's actual website?

Also, I know some of you use C & F fly boxes. What are their pros and cons? I currently use the Scientific Anglers X-Boxes but am looking for something I can put a few more flies in without having to get a large box. I would like to be able to carry all my flies in one box that is medium size. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Bigfly

Reaction score
I've used them for six years and have swam a bunch to test them out.
Finally dropped one hard enough to break the latch.
Stick in another acc. page back to back and you can stuff a dozen-dozen more. I guide with 3 boxes right now. Dries, in #1. Nymphs in #2. Streamers in 3. Buying more soon!

FISHN50

Reaction score
I picked up 3 C&F knockoffs on E-Bay.... They're alright for the money ( I think they were about $12. ea) but My C&F is definitely of a better quality.
The only trouble I have with the C&F boxes & the knockoff's too is that if you preload a bunch of flies on the threaders they get all tangled up with each other & the flies in the box. LL bean has some good boxes also & I picked up a few of them last week.
Easy-Grip Fly Box With Foam Inserts: Fly Boxes at L.L.Bean

MikeG

Reaction score
I think Scientific Anglers makes/distributes the C&F boxes. Check their
website.

SA distributes C&F products but they are currently in the process of getting rid of the distribution, I believe another company is taking it over.

yatahey

Reaction score
I picked up a C&F box this spring. I love the slit foam idea and the box holds over 300 flies. It's two sided so I keep dries on one side and nymphs on the other. Works for me.

Tracker12

Reaction score
I bought one this year and it was ok until I picked up a "Bug Luggage" box. I like it much better.