This Weekend - Somerset, NJ Fly Tying Exposition

Pocono

Reaction score
Anyone going to the Somerset Fly Tying Expo this weekend (21st, 22nd)? I'll be there on Saturday. If there's a bunch of NAFFF members who are going to be there, then maybe we could meet up for lunch at the little Expo cafe around noontime(?) Let me know what you think.

Pocono

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Allen,

If I were still in the Mid Atlantic region I would love to go. Fishen50 is a Jersey guy and there are many members from that neck of the woods that will no doubt see this thread and respond. It is just too far for me................

You should be able to track down any and all of the materials needed for your streamers while there. It sounds like a good time, I always loved the big shows.

Ard

sandfly

Reaction score
I used to go every year, now that i live over 4 hours away I don't go anymore. Went to the fly fishing show last year for 2 days..not sure if im goin this year too. Only reason i go anymore is to see old friends..I do like to harass the fly rod companys...thats fun..:D

chasazfish

Reaction score
I use to go with my Dad, was born in Somerville NJ, then lived in Bangor PA for 10+ years, now out in AZ.