posting attachments

thompson48

Reaction score
Wanted to post some of my new fly ties :confused:, but can"t seem to be able to??
any help , it said that you can , but at the bottom of my screen it said [may not post attachments] ?? HELP:eek:
THANKS

mepeterser2451

Reaction score
what website are you posting them from? I tried from photoshop.com and I realized that it was making them too big to be posted on here. Photobucket.com is a good one because it makes them smaller for you.

wilky

Reaction score
if you download pisca3 you can crop and resize your pictures and upload then straight to the NAFFF gallery and use them in your posts as Ard said if you have problems just PM Frank he helped me out when i had problems uploading photos

vince

(P.S pisca3 is free to download ;)and is handy forlotsof things i have found )

Frank Whiton

Most Senior Member
Reaction score
Hi thompson48,

If you follow the directions in the link that Dave gave you it works fine. If you have the photos on your computer you can upload them from there to the NAFFF Photo Gallery. A good size is 640x480 or 6"x4". You can load larger photos but if you try to load full size photo the program doesn't work.

Photobucket is a poor choice because when you put the photo into your post, the actual photo is not posted. A link to Photobucket apprears instead. So for everyone to see your photo they have to click on the Photobucket window to see the picture. Not as nice to just look at your post and see the photo.

Frank

mepeterser2451

Reaction score
Hi thompson48,

Photobucket is a poor choice because when you put the photo into your post, the actual photo is not posted.
Frank
it'll work but you gotta use the link that photobucket gives you under each image on their website. although, you can do the same with picassa, snapfish, bluemelon etc. its up to you. i really recommend photoshop.com but they won't resize the pic for you (but they do give you 5gb of space)