Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: what flash material?

A suggestion: go into a party shop and look at the various ribbons and bows. I have two substances that work well. One is a large plastic bow that is basically clear, but reflects a rainbow hue--i use it to give scuds a little spark. The other is a metallic ribbon--one in a silver and the other in a white, mother of pearl sort of shade.

Default Re: what flash material?

Quote Originally Posted by Flyfisher for men View Post
    A suggestion: go into a party shop and look at the various ribbons and bows. I have two substances that work well. One is a large plastic bow that is basically clear, but reflects a rainbow hue--i use it to give scuds a little spark. The other is a metallic ribbon--one in a silver and the other in a white, mother of pearl sort of shade.
    I've used the mylar that Easter/gift baskets are wrapped with. It comes in different shades of clear, and a dab of clear nail polish sets it off nicely (if needed). I had a huge sheet of that material that varied from lavender to green depending on angle, and you can cut it to any width. I guess you could go into a florist, and ask to buy a couple feet of whatever colors they have......(being cheap, I'd ask for the scraps )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12