How about some Smaller Wet Fly's Boys

FlySlinger

Reaction score
Do to some technical difficulties we Lost some Flies....So now we will try to repost a few Wet Fly's again...this time smaller I hope....

Thanks

Frank W Zervos

Image Posting Size Limits

Members shall not LINK to, or insert, any images INSIDE their message post that are wider than 550pxls. Oversize images will be deleted without notification.

Members may ATTACH images to posts that are no larger than 620pxls x 280pxls with a total size no larger than 19.5kb. Valid file extensions are bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip

There is a difference between attaching an image and linking to an image inside the body of the post.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If I have deleted any of your images... I'm sorry. However, for the optimal performance and overall look of the forum we must adhere to this policy.

Thank you very much for your understanding and cooperation.

Frank Whiton

Most Senior Member
Reaction score
Hi Frank,

Thanks for posting your flies. They are very well tied. You have good proportions and I like your heads. Some very neat ties. What head cement are you using on your flies. If some of you new fly tyers study these flies I think you might learn something. Good pictures also, that new camera is doing a good job.

Frank

FlySlinger

Reaction score
Hi Frank,

Thanks for posting your flies. They are very well tied. You have good proportions and I like your heads. Some very neat ties. What head cement are you using on your flies. If some of you new fly tyers study these flies I think you might learn something. Good pictures also, that new camera is doing a good job.

Frank
Hi Frank I was was giving the Flies a Coat of Daves Fleximent and then after the Daves Dried I was giving them a Coat of Sally Hansons hard as Nails, Clear....

Talk To you Later

Frank W Zervos

Wyatt

Reaction score
Hello Frank
Those are some great looking Fly's, the pictures really show the details, what size hooks are these?
Wyatt

FlySlinger

Reaction score
Do to some technical difficulties we Lost some Flies....So now we will try to repost a few Wet Fly's again...this time smaller I hope....

Thanks

Frank W Zervos

Image Posting Size Limits

Members shall not LINK to, or insert, any images INSIDE their message post that are wider than 550pxls. Oversize images will be deleted without notification.

Members may ATTACH images to posts that are no larger than 620pxls x 280pxls with a total size no larger than 19.5kb. Valid file extensions are bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip

There is a difference between attaching an image and linking to an image inside the body of the post.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If I have deleted any of your images... I'm sorry. However, for the optimal performance and overall look of the forum we must adhere to this policy.

Thank you very much for your understanding and cooperation.
Find Yourself a new Boy.......Boys