Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: burning tool

White City (tad north of Medford) Oar-E-Gone

Default Re: burning tool

I like that 'Nurse' idea Steven. At my age you need an edge; one can't be too careful.
    When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. - Billy Graham"

2. Default Re: burning tool

I've had three different ones, The medical which is sealed but like was said you can rig it to work. They burn real hot but didn't like the size, a little long, and the tip can't be replaced. Then you have the ones that you can order on line like the one shown earlier. Some come with a nice case and replacement tips. You have the one with One AA battery, burns nice but you go through the battery pretty quick. Then you have the one with Two AA's which burns hot for a pretty long time and the one that I like the best. If you Pulse the on- off button you can control the heat of the tip, there are times you don't want it red hot. I actually use this thing a lot more then I thought I would, great for burning eye sockets in deer hair for glue in eyes, great for trimming away butt ends off quill wing flies at the head, use it in rod building also.

3. Default burning tool

I got it....I just had to use a pair of pliers to bet the bottom off and I managed not to break it!! Thanks guys!! Works great now!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12