my LAST vise

noreaster

Reaction score
Nice vise. I like the difference quality makes.

I need to get my "last vise", but cash is tight-skie and we have outstanding bills so wife-skie not on boardskie.:D The Atlas is on my wish list.:rolleyes:

lthrnk03

Reaction score
I LOVE my Renzetti Traveler. I have both the base and the c-clamp. I got it about 6 months agao, it is definitely the last vise I will ever need.

shotgunfly

Reaction score
Had my Renzetti for a year now both Clamp and Pedestal. I skipped the intro level vises knowing they'd break down and I'd rather not waste that money.
Congrats on the vise. All black? When did that come out?

itchmesir

Reaction score
My buddy ended up with a pair of jaws that snapped when he was in he middle of a tie..
Renzetti blamed it on him and "improper hook placement".. charged him for a new set of jaws.. it's not like they knew he was putting hooks in the wrong way.. or even if he was.. they just came to the conclusion "hey your jaws broke.. must be your fault"

ted4887

Reaction score
My buddy ended up with a pair of jaws that snapped when he was in he middle of a tie..
Renzetti blamed it on him and "improper hook placement".. charged him for a new set of jaws.. it's not like they knew he was putting hooks in the wrong way.. or even if he was.. they just came to the conclusion "hey your jaws broke.. must be your fault"
:ranting3: Renzetti's customer service is poor. So poor, in fact, that instead of just buying a new set of saltwater jaws and some other components for $90 that I needed, I opted to buy a new vise from another company that ran me over $200.

These jaws snapped on a size 8 Gama B10S by the way.