New polish sbs site.

domel

Reaction score
Hi
I hoped you would like this site. Photos are amazing and his flies very nice. I know that Robert will expand his handicraft and give us more beautiful sbs.
BR
Tom

quimby

Reaction score
Holy cow those are nice flies. :thumbup::thumbsupu:thumbsup::clap:

I am going to tie a few of these just because that is such a cool fly. I mean it. That is outstanding.
DryFly - Robert Kolatorski <---- The fly at the top.
What happens to the legs when you get a trout on that type of fly?

Everything else seems durable other than the legs. I guess if you are tying something beautiful like that you aren't so much going for durability.

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

is there anyway to get it in english
translate.google.com and copy and paste the link you want translated.

If you are using Chrome, you should have an integrated translator.

L

Liphookedau

I agree with everyone else Really Nice Flies & Pictures,very well done.
Brian.

domel

Reaction score
Hi again, I suggest to visit Robert's site, because it is being developed all the time. New patterns added.
BR
Tom

itchmesir

Reaction score
Very nice site domel. One day I hope to visit Poland. And to fish it. Seeing as my ancestors are Polish. And some of my relatives ran the local Polish museum. I feel the need to go there some day.

L

Liphookedau

Hi Tom to add to what I previously Posted.
Thanks Again for The Link your Friend has explained very well how to Tie his Flies which should be very helpful to many here.
Cheers.
Brian

Jimmie

Reaction score
Very nice flies. The pictures from each of his links were incredibly clear, and fun to see.
I'm going to search for some new ginger hackle. The Ginger Elk Hair Caddis he tied is perfect for the rivers north of me. Great colors on all his flies.