Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cdc?

1. Default Re: Cdc?

Or you can just do a duck hunting...........or see a farmer. I get most of my materials directly from the critter. Hackles to skins........cheaper better, and always available. Nature provides it all......if you fish you hunt.

"As The deer Thirts For Water, I thirst for you Oh Lord"

North Woods Wanderings
    Adventure into the North Woods.......

"Aroostook Flyers and Tyers"

2. Default Re: Cdc?

We just had a doctors appointment and found out that everything is good and healthy so far, so i might be able to coem on that trip. Do you have any details? Date, etc.

John

Default Re: Cdc?

Hello John,
    No set dates yet, we'll probably wait a while to set a date for it.
    When is the Baby due? and I forgot to tell you and the wife "congratulations!"

Did you find any large packs of CDC with the links I gave you?

4. Default Re: Cdc?

The baby is due on June 29, but it is almost 2 weeks a head in weight and my wife is starting to have the false labor. I am planning on anytime in June. This is our first so we don't know if my wife is prone to early births.

Thanks for the congrats. We are excited to have the little girl added to our family.

Side note that is interesting. It is the first grand baby on my wife side and the first girl of 18 on my side. We already know that she will be spoiled.

John

5. Default Re: Cdc?

I was able to find the cdc. That is a material that i tie with alot because of the floating ability.

Thanks

John

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12