Cdc?

jclampwork88

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good location to buy CDC in the bigger packages? All of the locations I have looked are now only selling the small packages that have about 50 feathers in it.

John

fyshstykr

Reaction score
We are very close in proximity, I live in Plain City.
I think there are a half dozen or so of us(Utahns') here on the forum, and many more Rocky Mountain area folks.:)
Really a good group of folks on the forum.

Do you go up North at all?

jclampwork88

Reaction score
I've gone to Fortenal (? spelling) in WY. I haven't gone to Idaho yet. The green river is also good.

John

jclampwork88

Reaction score
I'll have to plan a trip up there once my life settles down a little. I will be busy for a while because our first child is to be born sometime in June, so (as you can guess) I don't know what my time will look like.

John

Davo

Reaction score
I'll have to plan a trip up there once my life settles down a little. I will be busy for a while because our first child is to be born sometime in June, so (as you can guess) I don't know what my time will look like.

John
Well Congrats on the upcoming addition to your family. Be sure to give us a shout when you manage a kitchen pass!!!

fyshstykr

Reaction score
We have been talkin about a Fall outing below Fontonelle, your welcome to join us if you can.

atkiwhale

Reaction score
I have seen large packages at Cabelas. I think they also sell large packages online.

aroostookbasser

Reaction score
Or you can just do a duck hunting...........or see a farmer. I get most of my materials directly from the critter. Hackles to skins........cheaper better, and always available. Nature provides it all......if you fish you hunt.

jclampwork88

Reaction score
We just had a doctors appointment and found out that everything is good and healthy so far, so i might be able to coem on that trip. Do you have any details? Date, etc.

John

fyshstykr

Reaction score
Hello John,
No set dates yet, we'll probably wait a while to set a date for it.
When is the Baby due? and I forgot to tell you and the wife "congratulations!":)

Did you find any large packs of CDC with the links I gave you?

jclampwork88

Reaction score
The baby is due on June 29, but it is almost 2 weeks a head in weight and my wife is starting to have the false labor. I am planning on anytime in June. This is our first so we don't know if my wife is prone to early births.

Thanks for the congrats. We are excited to have the little girl added to our family.

Side note that is interesting. It is the first grand baby on my wife side and the first girl of 18 on my side. We already know that she will be spoiled.

John

jclampwork88

Reaction score
I was able to find the cdc. That is a material that i tie with alot because of the floating ability.

Thanks

John