Are these good prices?

ant

Reaction score
Stumbled on this site and was wondering if anyone has any experience with them, or could comment on the prices. Fox tails are listed under $10, and weasel pelts are under $15 :)confused:) but I can't remember the last time I priced a good weasel pelt.

Hannibal Enterprises

Kerry Pitt

Reaction score
I don't know about the price of either, but I would pay $15 for the weasel just to have it. But then that is me, I am an addict so I may be more dangerous than helpful.

ant

Reaction score
Hey Kerry,

I kinda thought the same thing. I can't think of any patterns that would take weasel, but I'm sure I could come up with something. ;)

kelkay

Reaction score
I have never heard of this company. I have heard good things about Coffin Creek, and Moscow Hide & Fur.

fredaevans

Reaction score
White City (tad north of Medford) Oar-E-Gone
Suspect the numbers are about right for the market place at this point in time. Lost on the exact name of a publication (something like fin 'n fur) but it's aimed at the trapping community. Gather that's still alive and well in the US and Canada.

End game was reading one of the later issues a few months back and apparently the price you can get for pelts has totally dumped. Over supply and lack of demand appears to the joint issues the folks are facing.

fae