Fly Displays

grizzlyking

Reaction score
I have been working on this on for a little while and now I'm finished.I wanted to do some thing different so I came up with this, it's the side of a river or it's bottom.There are even some of the real thing in there.

Edited to remove over sized photos. Please repost.

FISHN50

Reaction score
Great job... That looks great.. How long did it take you total. I've thought of doing something like that , or one of those coffee table displays but I just never started it.. You might have inspired me to go ahead & do it. You tie some nice flies, especially pic. # 8, a true mother nature inspired tie.

grizzlyking

Reaction score
Hi Fishn50
It didn't take to long at all, I got the display case for one of the craft stores around here.The drift wood i got form one of the kids fishing camps that i helped out at last year (along with the rocks and sand).The fly's were the longest part it took about a week to get the flys tied the way i wanted(and in the process i ended up with a box of flys for next year).After that the whole thing went together in about a day.And thanks to everyone for there comments.

grizzlyking

Reaction score
Hi Hardyreels I'm not familiar with the blades collection,could you tell me where to find them.