Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Fly Displays

1. Fly Displays

I have been working on this on for a little while and now I'm finished.I wanted to do some thing different so I came up with this, it's the side of a river or it's bottom.There are even some of the real thing in there.

Edited to remove over sized photos. Please repost.

Default Re: Fly Displays

Great job... That looks great.. How long did it take you total. I've thought of doing something like that , or one of those coffee table displays but I just never started it.. You might have inspired me to go ahead & do it. You tie some nice flies, especially pic. # 8, a true mother nature inspired tie.

3. Default Re: Fly Displays

Thats pretty sweet looking

4. Re: Fly Displays

So here are the pic's resized this time.

5. Default Re: Fly Displays

Hi Fishn50
    It didn't take to long at all, I got the display case for one of the craft stores around here.The drift wood i got form one of the kids fishing camps that i helped out at last year (along with the rocks and sand).The fly's were the longest part it took about a week to get the flys tied the way i wanted(and in the process i ended up with a box of flys for next year).After that the whole thing went together in about a day.And thanks to everyone for there comments.

That is awesome, You really do a good job at tying flies. I hope to do half as well someday.

Blog Entries

Very impressive to say the least!

Do you use patterns from the Blades collection or are you familiar with them?

Ard

Tried to look up The Blades collection, Couldn't find anything.

9. Default Re: Fly Displays

Hi Hardyreels I'm not familiar with the blades collection,could you tell me where to find them.