Looking for some Salmon Flies

Arkie24

Reaction score
To my friends up North:

I need a dozen colorful salmon flies. I want to get them framed and hang them in my office at work. I see how beautiful they are and you guys who build them are truly artist. If anyone is interested please PM me a cost and we can make this happend.

Thanks for your help and I look forward to hearing from you.

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
Arkie: If you don't hear from Hardyreels, send him a PM he is a master at tying the salmon flies.

Larry

Arkie24

Reaction score

FISHN50

Reaction score
What type of salmon flies are you interested in ???, the ones posted earlier or the full dress Atlantic flies... The Silver Doctor & the Jock Scott are full dress Atlantic Salmon flies & they can be very intricate to tie. I know people who spend 10-12 hours on a fly & they are fast, There are conversions to Hair wing flys for many of the old classics because some of the materials are hard to find or not available.
The Dr Oatman & the Yellow are "New England Style Streamers, The Grey Ghost is a Carrie Stevens streamer that is very popular, The New England style streamers are fairly easy to tie if you have the right materials & most of the materials are available

Attachments