New Rite Bobbin Design

kglissmeyer1

Reaction score
Hey, everyone. Check this out. I use the Rite Bobbin, but have had a complaint for year now of the tube coming loose. This new model seems to have addressed the tube problem and has added some features that would appear to make this bobbin something all fly tyers would enjoy using regularly. I intend to pick up a couple at my spring tying expo here in Idaho Falls.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f8uJssaV0k&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Rite Bobbin Half Hitch Mag[/ame]

Kelly.

Jimmie

Reaction score
Pretty slick. I'll have to try a new model. I like the older one that I have, but the rubber collar (where they now have "O" rings) keeps slipping down.

MacFly55

Reaction score
I just wish they would send me a couple so I could "demo" them at the shows :D:D:D

Kelly.
did you ask them for some "sponsor support" ?? never hurts to ask.. especially at $30.00 a pop... .:D ...

MacFly :cool:

Last edited:

Joni

Reaction score
I have one and I love the tension design (bought last year at the Expo). Not sure if I am really sold on the open side as I have had problems with tangles of material when left to dangle. A minor problem, but not sure I would buy more.

Cool knot design, will have to try it one of these times.