Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
  1. Default Ordered Bear Spray Today

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001QGYH7Y/ref=oss_product"]Amazon.com: 7.9oz./ 225g Bear Spray with Hip Holster: Sports &…@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/511WQ9CY%2BkL.@@AMEPARAM@@511WQ9CY%2BkL[/ame]

Ordered some today. Way too many bears and dogs out there when I fish. There has been cougar sightings also.

Default Re: Ordered Bear Spray Today

Where do you fish? Bears really should not be a problem unless you're deep in Grizz country or Alaska......or you're in campgrounds that have camp-robber bears (these are extremely rare outside of national parks and surrounding areas).

And mountain lion attacks are dozens or even hundreds of times more rare than the extremely rare bear incidents. You should consider yourself very fortunate if you ever even see a lion in the wilderness.

Just make sure you get good auto and life insurance because the chance you get hurt driving on the roads or get struck by lightning, get hypothermia, or get injured on the trail are 100's of times more likely.........just stating the facts.

Default Re: Ordered Bear Spray Today

Really?? You think you need bear repellent in south western Wisconsin? The likelihood of you actually seeing a bear is extremely rare, then, if you do it's only going to be a blackie. yell at it and keep fishing. If a cat decides to attack you, you'll never even see it coming and the likelihood of ever encountering one of them is several thousand times less than seeing a blackie in your area.