For you Michiganders......(Mi. Joke)

GrtLksMarlin

Reaction score
Okay so I don't get to fish yet, and my Turkey tag doesn't start until the 28th.....So you unlucky Michiganders must now endure my one and only joke. Those from other states don't bother, when I tell this in California everyone looks at me like I'm a sub-moron.

A man walks into a bar and sets down a pack of cigarettes, a zippo lighter and a pack of matches and orders himself a scotch. As the bartender is pouring his scotch, he sees the man:

Pick up the cigarettes and put a cigarette in his mouth...
Picks up the lighter and opens it...
Picks up the matches and lights a match...
Lights the lighter with the match...
Then lights the cigarette with the lighter...

At that point the bartender just shook his head, and though it was strange, he had learned long ago to not get involved....About a half hour later the man orders another scotch, and as the bartender is pouring this one he sees the man:

Pick up the cigarettes and put a cigarette in his mouth...
Picks up the lighter and opens it...
Picks up the matches and lights a match...
Lights the lighter with the match...
Then lights the cigarette with the lighter...

Bringing the man his scotch the bartender thinks to himself this is just "too" strange so asks:
"Excuse me sir, are you out of flint?"

(The man responding): "No, Hamtramck why?"

*brrrrrrr-rump-bump* (rimshot)

B.E.F.

Vulpes

Reaction score
all I can hear is that cheesy cartoon sound. Its sorta a trumpet sound. Waa waa waaaa.

vtd

Reaction score
I moved from MI 43 years ago & I still get it.
I also remember Buddy's Pizza.

el jefe

Reaction score
I'm 39 years a Michigan expat, and that joke is HILARIOUS!!!

I apologize here publicly to my relatives in Hamtramck for still laughing at that one.

I wish I could like this post more than once!

el jefe

Reaction score
I called my dad, who is retired and living in Arizona, with that joke. I cannot remember the last time I heard him laugh that hard. Thanks to grtlksmarlin for posting that. And williamhj, I get that one, too!

GrtLksMarlin

Reaction score
I called my dad, who is retired and living in Arizona, with that joke. I cannot remember the last time I heard him laugh that hard. Thanks to grtlksmarlin for posting that. And williamhj, I get that one, too!
Tell it to your friends in N.M.. They'll think you're brain damaged from drinking Zug Island water.

B.E.F.