Too good not to share...

pryal74

Reaction score
My friend Brian is a new fly fisherman. He's always wanted to experience it. Over the last few years, we've been able to get him some bruiser steelhead, giant cohos, some gigantic kings and a few other species on the fly. He is the most appreciative angler I have ever fished with. He's been salivating to land a musky on the fly. We finally had an opportunity to chase one on the fly. It was his first-ever float, first-ever musky and on the fly. I'm pretty proud of this guy. He was in the zone and found his rhythm as we floated down the river. All I heard was... "OH MY GOD! HE'S GOT IT!" The chaos ensued. Brian lands his first-ever musky. What a moment. DSCN6945.jpg

cdnred

Reaction score
My friend Brian is a new fly fisherman. He's always wanted to experience it. Over the last few years, we've been able to get him some bruiser steelhead, giant cohos, some gigantic kings and a few other species on the fly. He is the most appreciative angler I have ever fished with. He's been salivating to land a musky on the fly. We finally had an opportunity to chase one on the fly. It was his first-ever float, first-ever musky and on the fly. I'm pretty proud of this guy. He was in the zone and found his rhythm as we floated down the river. All I heard was... "OH MY GOD! HE'S GOT IT!" The chaos ensued. Brian lands his first-ever musky. What a moment. View attachment 18272
Beautiful catch, was that caught in Michigan waters or..?

MDC183

Reaction score
Awesome! I've always wanted to chase musky on the fly. Hopefully I can be as lucky as Brian was on my first float!

GEK79

Reaction score
My friend Brian is a new fly fisherman. He's always wanted to experience it. Over the last few years, we've been able to get him some bruiser steelhead, giant cohos, some gigantic kings and a few other species on the fly. He is the most appreciative angler I have ever fished with. He's been salivating to land a musky on the fly. We finally had an opportunity to chase one on the fly. It was his first-ever float, first-ever musky and on the fly. I'm pretty proud of this guy. He was in the zone and found his rhythm as we floated down the river. All I heard was... "OH MY GOD! HE'S GOT IT!" The chaos ensued. Brian lands his first-ever musky. What a moment. View attachment 18272
Hia smile says it all..