The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > >

Guides and outfittters offering tuition and guiding services For Pro Members to promote fishing in the US and worldwide plus tuition and guiding services.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Old 05-31-2017, 11:36 PM
Pro Member

squaretails is on a distinguished road
Default Fly Fishing Vancouver Island

Hi All!
Just wanted to let you know about some of the great fishing we have here on the Island. Based in Comox, BC we offer freshwater fishing year round for Trout, Pacific Salmon and Steelhead as well as Saltwater Fly Fishing for Pacific Salmon in the Summer and early fall months. We are not a lodge but we do have very affordable modern self catering accommodation which sleeps 5 and endeavor to keep the prices blue collar and with some great deals on multi day trips. I can also offer fishing in the Squamish / Whistler area on the mainland if I have enough notice. Please contact me on here or through the website if you have an inquires, I am more that happy to help with any questions you have about the Island or fishing in BC in general.

I'll been adding fishing reports and articles about our different fisheries soon but in the meantime here's a link to my website and few pictures for you.
Many Thanks
Nick

Square Tails Guide Service | Fly Fishing Guide Service

Click the image to open in full size.