Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hey Fyshstykr

Default Hey Fyshstykr

I know you have a thing for fly books so I had to show you what I found when I came home late yesterday. It was a nice little package and When I got the package open I was blown away. It contained a beautiful fly book made by Galco back in the 80's. It's a different style than any fly book I have seen before and the craftsmanship is top notch. It's truly a thing of beauty, I just had to share.

The fly's in this picture are all tied on 3/0 Alec Jackson or 4/0 Harrison Bartleet so you can get an Idea of size

Default Re: Hey Fyshstykr

Wow! Allen that is really nice. Made even better with your beautiful work inside.

We need to go fishing again soon.

Quote Originally Posted by fyshstykr View Post
    Wow! Allen that is really nice. Made even better with your beautiful work inside.

We need to go fishing again soon.
    I agree. I'm pretty busy with Expo's and School until about the end of April but then we should get together.

I'll catch up with you at the show, mrs fysh will be there with the CFR Booth. When will you be tying?

I'm tying all day saturday

See ya there.

I forgot to remind you when I saw you at the show, don't forget to bring this beauty tomorrow.