Spey Nation 2017-NY

eastfly66

Reaction score
I just confirmed via a phone call that Poppy of the Red Shed will also be a vendor this year. Meiser rods are on for the trip and not confirmed but maybe Burkhiemer for those of us out east. I am sure the Red Shed will be a valuable contributor with their vast experience.

Thanks for the Tip Rockriver. :clap:

flytie09

Reaction score
Dang it.... Senyo, April and Jerry and I can't make it up there. If you guys have a chance at all.... get your behinds up there. Some awesome anglers in town this weekend.

I've listened to April's interview of Jerry about 50 times...... his story I find fascinating.

ft09

eastfly66

Reaction score
This years Nation was perhaps the best I have attended thus far and I got to meet some great like minded people and enjoy the event. A private lesson with Lee Davidson this morning wrapped up the event for me but there were still classes scheduled for the afternoon. Thank you to the Vendors . presenters and Tailwater Lodge for supporting the event.

Lee said it best , wish I could quote him exactly but it went something like this... Spey Nation is a gathering of like minded people who seek to enjoy the river and pursue the art of the cast, thru these gatherings we grow strong and can protect our rivers such as the Salmon.

Cheers
Paul