A Directory to Fishing According to Ard;

Ard

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Following a suggestion made I'll start compiling posts I think could be useful to others who were not around when the original threads ran.

I have not reread all of these yet but will do that and make corrections as needed. The casting stuff? I tend to over simplify casting so maybe it will make sense and maybe not.

Why Wont They Bite?

The Worlds Best Fishing

Streamers - How I Got Hooked

Kiss & Tell Fishing and Why I Don't

Wind Knots & Assorted Issues

Casting Into the Wind

Need to find my way into Archived Threads before I can find more I think. Many of our posted contents are not available and I don't know why that is. In my own case I've made some 19,900 posts but can only access part of them and cannot find post replies........

Last edited:

dswice

Reaction score
Following a suggestion made I'll start compiling posts I think could be useful to others who were not around when the original threads ran.

I have not reread all of these yet but will do that and make corrections as needed. The casting stuff? I tend to over simplify casting so maybe it will make sense and maybe not.

Why Wont They Bite?

The Worlds Best Fishing

Streamers - How I Got Hooked

Kiss & Tell Fishing and Why I Don't

Wind Knots & Assorted Issues

Casting Into the Wind

Need to find my way into Archived Threads before I can find more I think. Many of our posted contents are not available and I don't know why that is. In my own case I've made some 19,900 posts but can only access part of them and cannot find post replies........
Ard - I've started reading through these older post of yours - and they are excellent; packed full of practical, useful, fly fishing information. Please keep digging over the winter and when you find more like these, re-post them as you did here. Many of us have only been members of the NAFFF for a few years and there is a wealth of knowledge that you and other forum "experts" have to offer and have shared in the past. I hope other forum "old-timers" with follow suit and consider compiling their older posts that they deem are "the best of ...". These posts contributions will be a legacy you leave behind (pay forward) for future generations of our great sport. Also, if you will somehow make this compilation of posts easy for everyone to find, that would be beneficial. Thank you!