A Fish A Month For....(ever?)

only adipose

Reaction score
I think it was dead anyhow. That being said, your post was a major downer and probably unnecessary. However, I believe you set a goal for yourself and I promise you won't regret spending a little more time on the water! Good Luck my friend!

ivory arrow

Reaction score
Summer is finally here. I need to buy some neoprene booties so I can start wet wading.

I have been going out before work more often now that the weather is nicer.

It's been reaching 90 degrees sometimes but the water is still cold and crystal clear. I like to wet my hat in there to cool off.

The fish have been much more cooperative as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ivory arrow

Reaction score
That is Eleven Mile. My go to summer water. Closest river that isn't in runoff. I just started fishing Cheesman as well but of course you still have to hike in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LandoLando

Reaction score
Didn't mean to kill the thread. Sorry...let me try again.

I don't have any pics to post right now, but this could take my mind off of a few things. I think maybe I'll do as the OP suggests and try to catch at least a fish a month for as long as I can.

Thanks for the focus. I'll report back as soon as I can.
Shaming folks for not wanting kids isn’t that cool. But I get it, coming from a large family (7 kids) and having siblings with lots of kids I understand it. That being said, there are too many goddamned people on this planet so you should thank those that chose not to have kids for helping regulate the population just like they might thank you for perpetuating the human race.

This will be the first month in years I haven’t fished, let alone caught a fish. I’ve got a motor to install in my truck and about 5tons of tile to install in the recently demoed bathroom. This weekend I should make it to my local stream.

only adipose

Reaction score

Does anybody feel like joining me on this? The only way I will keep updating is if others join in. I still think it could be fun.

LandoLando

Reaction score

Does anybody feel like joining me on this? The only way I will keep updating is if others join in. I still think it could be fun.
I’d love to participate, just haven’t been fishing in a month since I’ve been working on a remodel and a project car. I do plan on hitting the river tomorrow though!

LandoLando

Reaction score
Pretty slow day today, but I did catch a pretty colorful rainbow, in addition to a rather small brown and rainbow trout. I ended up losing a pretty decent sized rainbow when it ran and hooked my rig on someone else’s tackle that was hooked to the bottom.

Last edited: