Again!!!! what a great company, whom i call friends!!!

bmbailes

Reaction score
so i have been sick for a few weeks. my immune system got knocked down and i was in and out of the doc a few times with bronchitis and pnuemonia. well during that time i ran out of gov. time off and i went into a no-pay situation! the company tried doing paperwork to fix it since i had medical proof that i was very sick but to no avail. so as you can imagine this is tough for anyone but try a young family, that the husband is the main provider, wife is a one night a week nurse, and 2 lil boys:) it strained us so i remembered that i had an order for a new ALLEN Alpha 3, with the patented new drag. Justin, the owner, was waiting on the new models to get in so i talked to him and explained what was going on and i needed a refund. he said" no worries, i'll send the refund but i'm still sending the reel". WOW!! talk about awesome customer service and this is only 1 of dozens of stories i could talk about. Allen Flyfishing is the real deal. they are all great guys and will do everything in their power to help! check them out if you never have!

btw- im not paid to say any of this...im just an allen fan that has hit a rough spot and tryiing to keep my head above water:)

M

mridenour

It is great to be treated more like a friend than a customer. I see Allen making tons of long-lasting relationships with people that will use their products as long as they are around.

theboz

Reaction score
WOW!! Above and beyond! Allen again shows why it's becoming so respected in the industry! With all the negative things we hear this is a breath of fresh air! Hope you get back on your feet soon !

bmbailes

Reaction score
thanks! things will get better but its great to know theres great people in this world that are kind and generous!!

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
Wow, that is quite the story, I'm really impressed with what Allen Fly Fishing is turning out, hard to beat customer service like that! Kudos to Justin and his crew! Best of luck getting back on your feet.

Larry

caseywise

Reaction score
sounds like more allen customer service at it's best:D
i've had many interactions with justin, and he always makes
whatever is wrong, right.
simply said- a startup company in a cutthroat industry
doing the right things to make their name in our sport.
bravo justin and crew:worthy::worthy::worthy:

casey

L

Liphookedau

As we all know there are still some Good caring people around.
It's a Nice gesture on Justin's Part.
Brian.

petee

Reaction score
That's enough to get me buying Allen reels. Too bad they don't make a throw back looking reel for Bamboo and Fiberglass junkies. I'd be all over it. Big sigh:upset:

Hopefully you'll be back, good as new, ASAP. Good luck to you and the family.

Pete

skrap

Reaction score
For the 4-5 weeks I've been a member on this forum I have heard great things about Allen FF. These stories are why my first two rods and reels I purchased for my new FF hobby are all Allen products.