Bam's Fly Photos

sugdenc3

Reaction score
Can anyone help me identify what exactly this is, and/or how you're suppose to fish it? I received it as a gift, in one of those monthly box deals. It was a long time ago, and I've since lost the packaging that explained it. I was going through some older gear and uncovered it. Thanks for your help!

Cody

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Bam Boozelled

Reaction score

Meuniere

Reaction score
Good Lord! The vast majority of these really are "above and beyond" what most of us would otherwise think possible, or even required, especially the emerger/hellgramite/damsel nymphs.

Congratulations- if you're selling, I'm buying! Any soft hackles?

Bam Boozelled

Reaction score
Good Lord! The vast majority of these really are "above and beyond" what most of us would otherwise think possible, or even required, especially the emerger/hellgramite/damsel nymphs.

Congratulations- if you're selling, I'm buying! Any soft hackles?
Thank you so much for the kind words, I appreciate it! As of right now I have just sold fishing flies to some friends locally, but the artsy ones no. I honestly don't know what I would even charge for them, I have never timed myself and I like taking my time on them. I've contemplated the idea of opening it up to online orders because of the requests, but I just dont think I have the extra capacity in life and I'm afraid it will turn into a job if that makes sense.

I have a few soft hackle patterns I like, should be a couple in this thread. Did you have one in mind? I'm always looking for new ones to try!

Smaller Midge dry fly these are 18's.