Best UV light for fly tying

bradleyb598

Reaction score
Hey SilverCreek. I’ve seen enough to know you’re the one to contact about UV resin and light. Can I please get some more info on this?

silver creek

Reaction score
Anyone who want information about my resins and lights, send an email to me at picaboo"at"charter.net

Substitute @ for "at"

Let me know what information you want.

rnrivers

Reaction score
I gotcha Harris. Don sent me a PM.

I still sell lights and resins. All my resins cure tack free, crystal clear, and my newest is shatter resistance as well.
Hello, I am new to this forum and unable to send PM. I would like to buy the Silver Creek resin and light. If you could please DM me to share how I can do this.
Thank you.

sasquatch7

Reaction score
I bought one from Brian at Ye old English FF in Florida . Sub Fly Fishing for FF lol . Any way I believe it was 6.95 and shipping so less than ten bucks . Still has original batteries in it and has worked flawlessly for 3 years now .

mike126

Reaction score
Ditto on Silvercreek’s light. A+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

silver creek

Reaction score
Hey Henry! Hope you are doing well. Are you in MT? The larger light you sold me still works great, it still cooks em up? Can't go wrong with Henry guys, he's solid, easy to deal with, and ships his stuff in a timely manner.
Thanks for the recommendation. I am still selling lights and UV resins.

Didn't get to Montana this year. I am sticking close to home (Wisconsin) and fishing my local streams.

RonMan

Reaction score
silver creek is THE Man!
His lights and resins are super and he is a fine gentleman to boot.
The highest accolades to silver creek!

Fisher Crowell

Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendation. I am still selling lights and UV resins.

Didn't get to Montana this year. I am sticking close to home (Wisconsin) and fishing my local streams.
Hi. Just got back into tying flies after 40 years and see there are some new and improved products. Glad progressive lens have also improved. Live on the SoCal coast, so need to make flies tough for the pounding in the surf. Would like to try UV resins. From all the stellar recommendations I see on the forum you are the person to work with. If you can PM me information, I will get my order placed. Thanks and good fishing. - Fisher

silver creek

Reaction score
Hi. Just got back into tying flies after 40 years and see there are some new and improved products. Glad progressive lens have also improved. Live on the SoCal coast, so need to make flies tough for the pounding in the surf. Would like to try UV resins. From all the stellar recommendations I see on the forum you are the person to work with. If you can PM me information, I will get my order placed. Thanks and good fishing. - Fisher
I just sent you a PM.